Dr. Griffin is the CEO of Barrier Breaking Enterprises. As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Trainer, and Speaker, he uses his expertise and experience to help leaders grow to their full potential.
Both his professional time as an Organizational Development Specialist within the United States Army, his tenure as Senior Pastor, and now his leadership as Presiding Elder within the CME Church uniquely gift him to assist leaders in resolving the ethical dilemmas of leadership and developing the cultural skills necessary to lead diverse, multi-cultural, organizations.
Dr. Griffin also has a Master of Science degree in Leadership Development, from Walden University and is uniquely skilled to assist corporate leaders in the areas of human resources development programs, middle and executive leader development programs, and mentoring practices within the workplace.
- Adjunct Professor, Humanities, University of Phoenix (2009-Present)
- Online Scorer/Rater, Educational Testing Service (2007- Present)
- Language Arts Teacher, Manchester Middle School (2004-2005)
- Instructor, Adult Education Department (2001-2003)
- Hospice Chaplain, Augusta, GA (1998-2001)
- Academic Dean, Lahairoi Bible College (1996-1998)
- Personnel and Administration Offices, US Army (1973- 1993)
D.A., Religious Studies, Ashwood University (2008)
M.S., Leadership Development, Walden University (2012)
Master, Divinity. Erskine Theological Seminary (1996)
B.S., Management Science, University of Maryland (1992)
A.A., Management Science, University of Maryland (1988)